Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Are you graduating this year or a recent graduate?
If you’re passionate about food and interested in pursuing a career within the Technical Field, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Client I am working with are looking for a Graduate Technical Support to help facilitate the technical function across their site by supporting both QA and Specification Technologist duties. You would gain valuable experience working in food manufacturing in a challenging and exciting role
The day to day of the job would include:
• Creating specifications and labels for new products
• Managing calibration of equipment
• Conducting internal checks and audits
• Assisting customer audits and visits
• Drawing non-compliances and concessions to the Group Technical Manager’s attention
• Monitoring and reviewing supplier performance
The ideal candidate would be someone who has:
• A Food based degree or related discipline
• Experience or a placement within a food manufacturing business
• Keen interest in pursuing a career within food
• Great IT skills
If you, or someone you know, might be interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.