Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a well-established Chilled Food Manufacturer based in the Greater Manchester area, are looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Technician. The successful individual would be responsible for the day to day Quality function of a business with operations up and down the country.
The purpose of this role is the oversee Quality standards adhere to legislative, customer and company requirements. You would report in to the Quality Manager and have responsibilities including:
• Internal auditing checks and calibration
• Recording incidents of non-conformance and escalating issues to the Quality Manager
• Working alongside customers to investigate complaints in regards to Quality or Safety
• Contributing to onsite culture of Quality first
Candidate requirements include:
• Experience working in a chilled food manufacturer is ideal
• Qualifications in HACCP and Food Safety are desirable
• IT literacy
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.