Quality Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic client of ours are looking to recruit a Quality Manager to their team. They are a well-established industry leader with many years’ experience operating at the height of UK Food manufacturing.
You will be leading a Quality team, reporting in directly to the Technical Manager, and responsible for the day-to-day function of quality processes onsite.
• To manage the efficient and effective running of the Quality team through performance management and support to ensure the quality management system is maintained.
• To co-operate and liaise effectively with the Hygiene, Operations, Production and Engineering departments to achieve high standards of quality across the site.
• To promote and espouse food safety, quality and legality of product manufacture with mind to drive a quality culture within the factory.
• Co-operate to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical decisions that arise onsite.
• Work with suppliers to ensure raw materials and packaging conforms to specification, and conduct supplier audits where required.
• Be a key member of the HACCP team.
• Experience working within food manufacturing in a Quality capacity.
• Food Science BSc or other relevant discipline.
• Excellent team player, communicator and negotiator.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Computer literate.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.