Job type: Permanent
Our client is a well-established business in South Wales looking to add a Quality Manager to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique business.
• Management and support of the Quality team.
• Maintenance of QMS, HACCP, and carrying out annual HACCP review.
• Lead on BRC standards, customer requirements and legislation to incorporate into the existing Quality Management System.
• Leading external audits including TSO, EHO and BRC.
• Training staff to ensure all components adhere to the QMS.
• Resolving customer complaints and issues of non-conformance.
• Have led/jointly led a BRC audit and have excellent knowledge of BRC standards.
• Previous experience as a Quality or Technical Manager in food manufacturing.
• Have written a Quality Management System and been a HACCP Team Leader.
• Good experience dealing directly with customers.
• HACCP/Food Safety level 3 is desirable.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.