Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a well-established business in the West Midlands. The past few years have seen them go from strength to strength and now they are recruiting a QA Supervisor to help drive forward standards across their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced Quality Auditor looking to challenge themselves, or an existing QA Supervisor looking for a new challenge. Salary nogotiable depending on experience, likely in the region of £23,000 - £26,000.
• Full supervision of the Quality Assurance Team, the amending and implementation of standard operation procedures for the Quality Assurance Team.
• Ensuring that the Production team work to the correct specification and standards.
• Customer Complaints and Customer Rejections investigations and analysis of root cause.
• To ensure the site is compliant with food safety legislation, HACCP procedures and specification.
• To provide support and training to all new QA team members.
• Degree qualified in a Food Science related discipline.
• Experience within the field of Quality Assurance.
• HACCP and other Food safety qualifications would be desirable.
• Experience working with High Care products would be desirable.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.