An exciting independent Meal Preparation client is recruiting for a Sous Chef to join their growing team!
Your main job purpose is to be the right hand to the Head Chef, assisting with the day-to-day running of the factory kitchen and taking on their responsibilities in their absence.
• Following the recipes provided to exact
• Possibility to create new recipes in the future
• Work to a deadline
• Ensure the production runs smoothly and efficiently
• Hygiene qualification
• 4-5 years’ experience as a chef
• 1 year of Sous Chef experience preferred (ability to lead)
• Energetic and Ambitious
• Working hours Saturday – Wednesday 8am – 5/6pm
• Training provided
• 28 days of holiday
• Great atmosphere
• Internal Growth and Progression