Software Developer, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Software Developer - Ruby - React - SQL Servers
Multi million pound FMCG company based West London. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and due to this are recruiting various levels of Software Developers.
One of the current requirements they have is:
Software Developer - £40,000 - £45,000
For this role you need experience with:
- Ruby on rails, React JS, SQL Servers
- If you have ELM and Golang experience this would be beneficial
- As well as development, architecture experience would be a bonus.
- Someone with an analytical mind and someone who loves to solve problems would be a great fit for this business
You will be working in a team of 12 reporting into the Head of Engineering and working closely with the Production, Marketing and Customer teams.
The main focus will be working on Customer facing products, including the company website, the in-account experience, and internal customer service systems.
Also in this role, you can expect to:
- Contribute to the architecture and development direction of the team to ensure quality code is written and excellent products are build
- Work across the stack (Ruby on Rails, Elm, React JS, PostgreSQL) to deliver quality, maintainable code.
- Collaborate and learn with other team members via pair programming, mentoring, code reviews, and technical talks.
- Learn about and champion best practices in code, architecture & processes.
This opportunity will be great for someone with 3-5 years commercial experience, who are wanting to use the skills they already have whilst still being able grow and develop their career. This company encourage professional development with excellent internal and external training courses on offer.
For more information, please contact Abbiegail Hook at the Manchester office 0161 833 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org