Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive, East Scotland
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a privately owned Food Manufacturer and retailer based in Perthshire. They are a multi-award winning business.
They are a customer led business where quality, customer service, high standards, consistency, and reliability are not just words. They are the backbone of the business.
As part of our digital development we are looking to recruit a Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team. We are looking for an individual who has the experience to execute a full digital marketing strategy and develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns (management of content calendar)
· Creation of regular blogs and email campaigns to drive online traffic and engagement to our company website as well as devising other strategies with your own knowledge and initiative.
· Working with our Brand Director and 3rd party provider on the development, usability, design, content and conversion of our company website.
· Optimise content across all digital channels.
· Dealing with Customer enquiries through digital channels and providing an excellent and timely service.
· Monthly SEO reporting and analysis.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Use of Photoshop / design software would be advantageous.
· Excellent copywriter and attention to detail.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing role.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
· Working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords’ campaigns.
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Results driven.
· BS/MS in marketing or a related field.
· In order to get to Dunning we advise you have a driver’s license and use of a car.
What’s on offer?
· Competitive basic salary. Circa £20,000 - £25,000.
· The organisation can consider full time and part time applications.
· Auto-enrolment pension.
If you are currently working within a similar role, or are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position further please call me on 0131 226 5060.