Product Development Manager, East Anglia
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a fantastic independent food business based in East Anglia, who are looking for a highly motivated NPD Manager to join the team to develop new accounts and continue to grow the business.
This brand new role will be responsible for overseeing all NPD and EPD projects, working closely with the Commercial team and therefore will be able to demonstrate a good combination of creative and commercial skillsets.
Circa £45k DOE / Private Pension / Monday – Friday / 25 days + bank holiday
• Management of the development of bespoke foodservice products, ensuring their successful transition from brief to commercial production on the factory floor.
• To be the point of call for key customer accounts, developing working relationships effectively and presenting concept samples.
• To ensure all financial and technical documentation associated with all stages of the NPD process are up to date and correct.
• HND/Degree in Food Science or related topic.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Product Development role.
• Experience being customer facing – ideally within a retail account.
• Project and Process management skills and previous experience writing product briefs
• Ability to create and lead the daily production of brief lead products
• Comfortable working across all levels, from customer relationships to factory production staff.
• A natural creativity and passion for food development.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stephanie Boyle on 0131 226 5060.