Senior Product Development Technologist, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced technologist to lead their product development team based in South- East England.
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in customer facing roles and an ability to create and lead the daily production of brief lead products.
Salary: £30 - £35K
Monday – Friday, 40hrs/wk
• Management of the development of customer lead product briefs in a food manufacturing environment.
• To be the first point of call for key customer accounts, developing working relationships effectively and presenting concept samples.
• To actively contribute to the product development process from inception to launch and lead productive NPD meetings when the NPD Controller in unavailable.
• To ensure all financial and technical documentation associated with all stages of the NPD process are up to date and correct.
• An experienced Product or Senior Product Development Technologist.
• Project management skills and previous experience writing product briefs.
• Experience in a customer-facing role.
• A natural creativity and passion for food development.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stephanie Boyle on 0131 226 5060.