Product Development Chef (FTC) - no food manufacturing experience required.
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic baker/pastry chef to join their product development team based in South- East England. This role is suitable for hospitality chefs.
My client is interested in highly creative and innovative Chefs with a natural talent and flair for the development and improvement of food products.
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in an innovative and busy restaurant or bakery environment and a willingness to adhere to and produce products as specified in menu-recipe briefs.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Monday – Friday, 40hrs/wk
12 month fixed-term contract
• To actively contribute toward development of new products by identifying market niches.
• To perform kitchen based, recipe brief development and to coordinate trails and early production of new products.
• To assist in the generation of process control instructions for all products being developed or produced.
• Assist in the sourcing of suppliers, which adheres to the brief whilst maintaining the necessary margins.
• Previous Bakery or pastry chef experience.
• A natural creativity and passion for food development.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Stephanie Boyle on 0131 226 5060.