NPD Technologist, Central Scotland
Sector: New Product Development
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NPD / Product Development Technologist with a strong background in Bakery to join a growing business in the Glasgow area.
Our client is a who are currently experience rapid growth. For this role they are ideally looking for an experienced Technologist to join great supportive team, and ideally someone who has experience in bread and gluten free products.
The main responsibilities of this NPD Technologist position include:
• Taking the lead on NPD projects, whether that be creating new products or making improvements to existing products
• Keeping up to date with trends and industry developments for flavours and ingredients
• Managing all NPD projects within the critical path to ensure timely completion within allotted timeframes
• Liaising with suppliers and sourcing ingredients
• Ensuring the safe introduction of raw materials and packaging into the bakery
• Recording all NPD documentation as required
• Working closely with other divisions to ensure a collaborative working environment
The ideal NPD Technologist will have/be:
• Experience in a Product Development role working for a manufacturer
• Food graduate/BTEC or equivalent experience
• Good knowledge of industry trends and market developments
• Creativity, attention to detail and good organisational skills
• Experience working with Bakery products highly desired
What’s on offer
• In return you will receive a competitive salary.
• Be part of a young expanding company with great ambition.
• Joining a motivated, agile, and ambitious team that believes in fairness.
• Part of a company that encourages continuous learning, and personal development.
• Regular week day hours.
If this NPD Technologist role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01312265060.