Technical Supervisor/Senior Technical Assistant, East Scotland
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading food business in their category is currently seeking a Technical Assistant to join their business.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be taking responsibility for assisting with the day to day technical duties within the department.
• Liaise with key customers in meeting their technical and quality assurance requirements.
• Ensure compliance with retailer codes of practice, BRC.
• Assisting the Technical Manager during customer and Third-Party Audits.
• Logging & investigating customer complaints.
• Influencing, educating and liaising with all those involved to ensure a Technical department is a cohesive functioning across all departments.
• Implementing & maintaining an internal audit schedule.
• Technical qualification preferred or with a range of technical experience.
• Experience of operating at a supervisor level previous is preferred.
• Experience of involvement in external customer auditing.
• Comfortable and confident in customer communication.
• QMS management experience.
• HACCP experience, Food Safety & Compliance experience.
What’s on offer?
• Flexible working hours, 40 hours a week.
• Starting salary of up to £25,000 doe.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate experience in a similar technical role within the food industry.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris at email@example.com or call 01312265060.