Distillery Manager, North East Scotland
Location: North East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client a Global FMCG drinks business has a fantastic opportunity.
• Manage all aspects of Distillery Operations on the Glengarioch Site, ensuring key (SQDQCM) targets of EHS, quality, production, cost, customer service, and people development are met.
• Promote and drive the development of a Lean Manufacturing Continuous Improvement culture by involving, coaching and developing all employees at all levels of the business at Glangarioch distillery.
• Maintain and develop the site Integrated Management Systems (e.g. safe operating procedures, work instructions, risk assessments, COSHH registers, integrated project plans, etc.) to ensure that the site meets the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards, ensuring compliance with, and drive improvements in the management of, all health, safety, environmental and quality legislation and requirements of HM Revenue & Customs.
• Ensure that the site Revenue budget is managed effectively with maximum return on spend being achieved, and contribute to the design and management of site Capital Improvement projects, demonstrating strong process technical and focussed improvement skills.
• Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering
• Diploma (ideally) or General Certificate in Brewing or Distilling
• Broad package of QEHS training and development with IOSH Managing Safely (ideally)
• Management of significant CAPEX and/or Technical Improvement projects
• Solid experience in managing and motivating operational teams through significant Change
What’s on offer?
• A basic salary commensurate with this position.
• Above inflation Pension.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Product Allowance.
• Working hours of Mondays to Friday, 36 hours a week.
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.