Customer Food Advisor, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a privately-owned Food processing business who is currently experiencing rapid growth. An opportunity to join them has become vacant for a Customer Service Executive.
We're looking for someone who can act as the first point of contact for their customer base.
Key duties include:
• Responding to a variety of customer enquiries via telephone and email, including matters related to pricing, delivery times and food ingredient related questions to name a few.
• Co-ordinating projects and speaking to other departments to ensure that manufacturing requests are completed on time and to the customer's satisfaction
• Resolving any complaints
• Communicating regularly with the senior management team
• Carry out other additional work when required in the business.
• At least a couple of years' customer service experience in a manufacturing environment - food production is preferred.
• Knowledge of food legislation standards.
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). The ability to write accurate and succinct emails
• A team player.
• Professional approach and attitude.
• Strong IT skills, including Excel and Word
What’s on offer?
• Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 17.00
• A starting salary commensurate with the position.
• 28 days annual leave.
• The opportunity to work within a growing business and to be part of a great team!
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.