Nightshift Operations Manager
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are an independent food business who are in a period of growth. A vacancy has been identified for a Nightshift Operations Manager to lead the team at the site in Glasgow.
The effective leadership of both people and resources are crucial in achieving required levels of profitability, hygiene and performance delivery in addition to the management and discharge of safe practice within a factory environment
• To lead and develop an efficient manufacturing operation in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
• To ensure the unit complies with company and legal standards (safety, quality, hygiene, environment, security).
• Delivers the Operational strategy and Nightshift plan and uses their team to ensure continuous improvement activity is in place to drive year on year improvements.
• Experienced in managing people.
• Exposure to continuous and batch process FMCG environment.
• Can demonstrate a sound understanding of the manufacturing processes.
• Numerate with ability to understand how to make improvements which influence company profitability.
• Understanding of P&L to gross margin level.
• Educated to at least HND or equivalent in a Business subject.
• Experience of an ERP driven process.
• Must have flexible approach to work, be able to work on own initiative and be a confident decision maker, able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
What’s on offer?
• A starting salary of up to £50,000 D.O.E.
• Work shift pattern of 4 on 4 off Monday to Sunday.
• Statuary pension.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV Simon Norris.