Production Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading UK Food Manufacturing business supplying their products to the major UK multiples, are currently seeking a Production Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be a key member of the senior site management team and will take primary responsibility for driving forward best in class manufacturing performance. As part of the senior site management team you will also contribute to the overall management of the business units and the drive for continuous operational improvement.
• Responsible for a large multi-disciplined team of people in the operation, cleaning and maintenance of highly automated, state of the art, processing and packing equipment.
• Meet production targets and KPI’s by optimizing all aspects of operational performance including efficiencies, cost, waste, yield and people, proactively leading your teams in continuous improvement activity using lean manufacturing techniques to deliver best in class performance.
• Graduate calibre, ideally with a food or engineering based degree.
• At least five years’ experience of operating at a similar level in a manufacturing industry.
• The ability to bring immediate credibility, knowledge and skill to the role demonstrating the leadership and track record of achievement needed to succeed in a fast paced production environment.
What’s on Offer?
• Starting salary of between £40,000 - £45,000
• Working Monday to Friday days, flexibility will be required for business needs.
• Personal pension and life assurance
• The opportunity to join a well-established, growing and progressive company with the scope for career development
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.