Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a food manufacturing business is currently seeking a Process Technologist.
A business that has experienced significant positive change recently and predicted future growth, this is a great time to part of the next chapter of their story.
• To control all aspects of product development from product approval to launch
• To control NPD critical path and communicate all forward activity internally
• To advise Commercial Manager of any NPD issues which may affect achievement of NPD critical path
• To communicate with Customers all pertinent NPD matters
• To ensure costings are updated and maintained from product approval through factory trials to launch
• Proven work experience in a fast paced environment
• Experience of working and communicating with people
• Experience of problem solving and working to tight deadlines
• Degree in Food Science Technology preferable, but not essential
• Happy to travel within UK
• Experience in buildings relationships with retailers
What’s on offer?
• Starting salary of up to £24,000 DOE
• The ability to progress within a business quickly
• Relocation support if needed
If you are interested in this position please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.