Quality Systems Manager
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager. My client specialise in the production of foods supplying to UK grocery retail; alongside an international network and presence. They offer a clear career development path through continuous support & their focused passion for great food.
This position will suit a senior Technical professional who is able to work in an independent role as part of a wider multi-skilled and diverse technical team. Reporting into the Site Technical Manager you will maintain and drive technical compliance and manage Quality Systems.
• To manage and develop the Quality Management System across the business, ensuring all the QMS documentation is relevant and controlled and meets the requirements of legislation, industry standards, business and customers.
• To establish and maintain a process of auditing against the QMS to review compliance.
• To establish and maintain a structured review process of industry, customer and business codes of practise.
• To manage the Internal Audit programme and ensure actions are communicated and closed out within agreed timescales.
• To collate all information relating to Food Standards Agency Alerts and Customer Alerts. To communicate such issues to the Technical Management Team and respond in a timely manner.
• To manage the business HACCP teams.
• To operate in a safe working manner and ensuring your team is supported in being able to operate to the same standard. Support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment.
• Food Science degree.
• Understanding of retailer COP.
• Demonstrable customer facing experience for leading external customer and BRC audits.
• HACCP Level 3/4.
• Internal audit system management and scheduling experience.
What’s on offer?
• A starting salary of up to £40,000
• Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm working hours.
• Business related bonus.
• Contributory pension.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.