Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Miller to join one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and Globally.
• Work within the company safety and health guidelines and promote the policy
• Setting up the Mill and Screenroom to ensure maximum throughput and extraction are achieved.
• Ensuring that the flour produced meets set QA targets.
• Food Safety Checks/Critical Control point checks.
• Wheat intake operations as required.
• Wheat and Flour testing when required and inputting results into LIMS.
• Undertake basic & preventative maintenance, maintain records where necessary.
• Assist in the in-house pest control operation and IPM days
• Topaz inputting of mill and blending jobs.
• Communicate with other departments to maintain the efficient use of the blending plant.
• Maintain and assist in the mill stores.
• Reporting of faults/defects to the appropriate people.
• Full NABIM Milling Qualification (Modules 1 – 7)
• Full NABIM Craft Skills certificate
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Health & Safety awareness
• HACCP awareness
What’s on offer?
• You should expect a salary in the region of £36-38,000 PA + benefits.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.