Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a prestigious and successful food processor with an interesting and popular product range.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their Technical department.
Steward/SME of best practice, driving QC to live QA and compliance of food safety and integrity to the client standard.
• Carry out best practice live “Health checks” – verifying compliance of processes and systems and effective closure of non-compliance.
• SME for best practice COP compliance and verifier/Assessor for business standard.
• Managing the live Zone QA system and first proactive contact for process or product alerts.
• Champion for business systems continuous improvement food safety; quality compliance “right first time”.
• EQMS/Emydex “Super user” – ensuring line QA and EQMS/QMS live tablet standards are always up to date and complied with.
• Champion proactive GMP best practice standards at a department level. Coach/mentor/shadow ownership of line food safety/quality standards through continuous improvement.
• Drive food safety, integrity and audit standards to achieve Quality Improvement KPI’s and “audit ready” all the time.
• Food Hygiene Level 3 certified.
• HACCP Level 3.
• Internal Audit skills.
• Lead Assessor.
• Good communications skills.
• Engaging, proactive and organised.
What’s on offer?
• A salary of up to £30,000 per annum
• Working hours of 6-2/2-10 rotational 5 days over 7.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris at email@example.com or call 01312265060.