Job type: Permanent
Our client who are a successful food manufacturer are seeking a Technical Manager to join their business. Responsible for managing all food safety, legal, customer and quality requirements.
• Technical Lead for the site and main point of contact for customers
• Manage and develop the Food Safety Management System on site
• Continue to develop food safety and quality ethos to meet the requirements of all standards and codes of practice applicable to the site
• Ensure all products and processes meet current legislative demands and customer requirements/specifications
• Manage the running of the Technical Department and personnel, overseeing food safety, quality and hygiene requirements
• Manager and develop a high performing quality team
• Managing internal, third party and customer audits
• Ideally have a HND/Degree level in Food Technology or related discipline
• Have previous and demonstrable quality experience within a food manufacturing environment,
• A detailed working knowledge of food safety requirements, HACCP, legislation, BRC and quality standards backed up by the relevant qualifications.
• Experience of managing teams
• Internal auditing qualification
• Excellent problem solving skills
What’s on Offer?
• Salary of up to £25,000 DOE
In order to be considered for the position you need to have a proven background within a Technical position in food manufacturing and have the drive and determination to take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.