Sales Admin, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, a food manufacturing business based in Edinburgh is seeking an Accounts Assistant Part Time.
• You will be responsible for assisting the day to day collection of payments and reviewing customer accounts.
• Communicating information between customers, suppliers, staff members and management
• General office tasks including filing, processing invoices and credit notes and preparing documents using Microsoft software
• Answering enquiries on the phone, via email and in person
• Maintain databases
• Excellent telephone manner
• Very competent IT skills including excel and word
• Sage experience is preferable
• Accuracy and attention to detail essential
• Good written English
• Ability to work well within a team
• Proactive, positive attitude
• Strong time management and organisational skills required
• Highly motivated
What’s on offer?
• Working hours of between 9am to 5pm three to four days a week to suit candidates
• An hourly wage of up to £10 an hour, depending on experience after interview.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.