Senior Process Technologist
Sector: New Product Development
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a highly respected food processor who supplies a range of chilled products into the high end retailers.
• To work closely with Development, Technical team and Procurement teams to ensure technical integrity of products, improve margin, minimise new raw materials and suppliers and assess suitability of packaging etc.
• To support production projects/problems on margin improvements.
• To ensure new concepts/ideas are factory friendly/efficient
• To liaise with the project engineer on packaging related projects.
• Lead the Process Project in Business, determining resource requirements
• Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process
• The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline
• Experience in a customer facing technical/development or commercial role ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
• Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
• A passion for Food.
• PC skills (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
• Experienced in supporting and leading direct reports.
What’s on offer?
• Monday to Friday
• Starting salary of up to £31,500 depending on experience after interview.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.