Location: South West Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, a successful food manufacturer for national and international retail, commercial and food service markets are seeking a Production Manager to join their business.
They are seeking a highly motivated and committed individual who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company’s future growth.
• Maintaining all operations at an agreed production rate, consistent with good hygiene, food safety, health & safety, quality and discipline.
• Work in conjunction with General Manager to determine work and plan accordingly
• Implement process KPI’s
• Optimise labour utilisation
• Advise or recommend any improvement to work methods which could improve productivity, performance or economy of operation
• Optimise staffing levels needed to run efficiently and deliver strategic profit improvement plans
• Continuous improvement driven through developing people and fostering teamwork and optimise processes across
• Work to BRC, and food manufacturing and production requirements, legislation and set internal standards
• Minimum of 3 recent years production management experience within a food processing/manufacturing environment
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams.
• Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
• Confidence and assertiveness
• IT literate
• Higher level qualification in a food or business related discipline would be advantageous
What’s of offer?
• A starting salary of up to £35,000
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon Norris on 0131 226 5060.