HR Business Partner
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
Do you have HR food manufacturing experience and are looking for a fresh new challenge?
If so I have an exciting opportunity as HR Business Partner within a growing food company based in West Wales. Our client supplies many products into number major supermarkets within the UK.
Key duties include:
• Support in the development and implementation of site plans in partnership with the Department Managers.
• Support and challenge the Department Managers with their line manager accountabilities; including talent and succession planning and performance management of a diverse workforce.
• Supporting change management process through sound industrial relations practice.
• Act as a coach and ‘sounding board’ for the Managers in matters relating to their team and their function.
• Analyse operational and HR management information to understand areas of focus and put in place a plan to drive increased performance through teams and colleagues.
• Work with other members in the HR Team in Payroll and Training and Development, to influence a one team approach to ensure we deliver for the needs of the business.
• At least three years’ experience in a generalist HR role, ideally within a food or manufacturing environment.
• Degree educated and ideally CIPD qualified.
• Understanding of the Business Partnering model.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, planning and organising skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise work, given the broad range of projects and issues which will be under your remit.
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Suzanne Lornie