Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Do you have experience of working with a fast paced environment?
I have a new opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a major FMCG company in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the HR department on a daily bases, reporting in to the regional HR Manager.
• Management of the companies HR database - ensuring all information is correct and up to date, managing the weekly/ monthly KPI reporting
• Performance Management - reporting and supporting line managers/ employees alike
• Employee Relations - Providing advice and support during employee Relations cases working closely with the senior management team (disciplinaries, grievances, sickness)
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationships - coaching and supporting the sites senior management team to ensure overall operational success
The successful candidate must;
• Have experience in a similar role
• Have up to date employment law knowledge and recent experience in change management
• Have a solid background in working in a high volume, fast paced environment is essential
• CIPD qualified or working towards
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Suzanne Lornie at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060