Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Do you have HR experience within a fast paced environment?
Our client is a global business based in High Wycombe, they are currently looking for an experienced HR professional to join their HR team as a HR co-ordinator..
• Provide HR advice and respond to general HR queries in a timely and professional manner
• Provide advice to the management team to ensure that the company follows best practice and to ensure compliance with legal requirements
• Advise and support managers on first stages of the disciplinary & grievance process
• Manage all aspects of family policies (maternity/paternity leave, flexible working requests etc.)
• Proactively resource vacancies for both salaried and weekly recruitment and prepare employment contracts and offer packs
• Play an active role in supporting absence management
• Help to maintain the HR system / HR Intranet ensuring all data is updated in a timely and accurate way
• Understand and help support the delivery of the HR Plan.
• Previous HR experience (ideally within a fast paced team environment)
• Solid MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple deadlines
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of employment Legislation
• Knowledge of HR systems
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Suzanne Lornie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131