Head of HR
Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you currently a HR manager within an FMCG environment looking for a change?
If so I have an exciting opportunity as Head of HR within a rapidly growing food manufacturer based in London. The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Director in developing and implementing the HR strategies across the UK sites, as well as having full responsibility for the HR department.
• Developing and guiding the implementation of agreed HR strategies encompassing all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
• Leading and motivating an HR team who are responsible for the day to day management of general HR issues.
• Leading and acting as point of contact for key HR projects
• Coaching and influencing the Senior Management Team.
• Ensuring the HR function and team is aligned with business objectives.
• Provide the tools to build and develop a high performing team capable of achieving the Company’s long term mission.
• Oversee and manage the work of reporting HR team.
• Encourages the ongoing development of the team.
The Successful candidate;
• Have Food manufacturing experience
• Must have a minimum of 8 years experience of HR management
• An appropriate level of CIPD
• Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, clients and management - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation
• Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work
• Experience using SAP HR would be beneficial collaboratively with a variety of people
Our client is looking to offer a competitive salary, plus benefits
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Suzanne Lornie at email@example.com.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060