Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Do you have HR food manufacturing experience and are looking for a fresh new challenge?
If so I have an exciting opportunity as HR Manager within a rapidly growing food company based in Kent. Our client is an exciting company with a great brand supplying many unique products into a number major supermarkets within the UK. This opportunity would be well suited to a Junior HR Manager or an experienced Senior HR Advisor ready for the next steps in their career.
Main responsibilities will include managing:-
• Resourcing - Recruitment process, working closely with hiring managers.
• Performance Management reporting and supporting line managers/ employees alike Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, sickness
• Employee Engagement
The successful candidate must;
• Up to date employment law knowledge and recent experience in change management
• Have a solid back ground in working in a high volume, fast paced environment in a food environment is essential
• Excellent communication, diplomatic and organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure and with employees at all levels
• Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
Our client is looking to offer a salary of £35,000.00
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Suzanne Lornie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060