Are you an experienced Site Services Manager looking to work with an exciting and modern food manufacturer?
I am working with a leading and well renowned food manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Site Services Manager to join a modern facility.
The business manufacture various products including canned fruit, pasta, vegetables, pastas and pulses for many retailers, supermarkets, and restaurants. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Monday – Friday (8:45-17:00)
Location: Long Sutton, Lincolnshire
• Manage a team of 10 Engineers.
• Manage energy usage and ensure energy distribution around site.
• Ensure optimal operational efficiency.
• Ensure the proper use of SAP.
• Drive performance of water, air, gas, electricity, and steam measured against KPI’s.
• Work efficiently alongside technical, manufacturing, logistics and finance departments.
• Identify business improvement opportunities.
• Ensure achievement of KPI’s.
• FMCG experience (ESSESNTIAL)
• 5+ Year Managerial experience
• Excellent experience of managing site services
• Demonstratable record of achieving results/managing change
• Good at building relationships.
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.