£30k – £40k
A fantastic opportunity has just come available to work with in an ever-growing international food manufacturing business. This is a chance to be a part of a tight knit team that look to progress employees internally.
• 33 days holiday
• Product discount
• Life assurance (x4 salary)
• Excellent progression opportunities
You Will Be…
• Converting forecasts to plan and produce production schedules across the business for the short, medium, and long-term, working with key stakeholders and colleagues in the business.
• Collaborating with key colleagues to ensure stock levels are maintained and accurately reported.
• Scheduling manufacturing daily activity, including the production lines and assembly hall.
• Monitoring and reviewing supplier performance.
• Minimising write off costs to the business.
Skills and Experience
• Planning experience within a high output manufacturing environment.
• Experience using Excel and ERP systems.
• Team player