Site Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client a leading food manufacturing company based in the South East England area that are looking for an Factory Manager to join their team.
My client has gone through considerable growth over the last 3 years and this is a new created role down to this
• As Factory Manager you will be reporting directly into the Group Operations Manager, while having full control of the day to day running of the site
• Responsible for developing, training and expanding the current team.
• Plan, monitor and control production and packing operations to meet customers service levels.
• Involved in scheduling, planning and ordering raw materials in order to optimise costs and customer service.
• The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Senior Production Manager role or an Operations Manager within the food manufacturing industry.
• Experience with High-risk chilled short shelf life products is essential
• Ability to develop and expand a team and help restructure the current manufacturing environment.
• Continuous Improvement experience is preferable.
• Experience in a labour intensive environment is preferable.
What’s on Offer
• Salary up to £80 depending on experience.
• Monday to Friday role, with some flexibility.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.