We are looking to hire a Site Manager for a huge multinational business, this company has a turnover in excess of £65 billion and the progression opportunities are just incredible. Please have a look at the role details below.
Monday to Friday post with a salary range from £75,000 to £80,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare.
• To lead and ensure effective implementation of all Safety, Health, Environmental and Food safety requirements
• To effectively manage the integrity of site operational assets to ensure they are able to operate in a safe, efficient manner in line with the business needs.
• To ensure the cost effective operation of the plant to achieve all manufacturing performance standards, consistent with the corporate and regulatory requirements of the UK
• To lead and promote continuous operational improvement activities and energy reduction initiatives on site
• To effectively control all production costs to budget
• To ensure Customer service level targets are achieved
• To provide pro-active leadership to the site team to drive engagement and motivation across the site
• Educated to degree level in a Production/Manufacturing/Engineering discipline or the ability to operate at this level.
• 5+ years experience as a departmental manager, preferably experience in fast paced manufacturing or continuous process industries
• Proven inspirational leadership skills with the ability to persuade and influence at all levels.
• Strong problem solving, diagnostic and analytical skills, with a results focused approach.
• Credible project management experience.
• Knowledge of H&S, employment law, SHEQ policies and programs.
If you with to apply, please do so through his advert.