Are you looking to be a part of something very exciting moving forward? We are hiring for a Site Engineering Manager who will lead and develop the Engineering team, the related business systems and working practices to ensure the delivery of production volumes, line efficiencies, OEE and yields that exceed targets whilst reducing costs and driving continuous improvement within a zero-harm environment.
You will operate as part of Site Leadership Team and play a key role in ensuring that engagement and high levels of performance remain a priority. This role is within a manufacturing company who take their people and values very seriously, you will be based at their site in Nottinghamshire which consists of four factories.
You will set the standards on maintenance quality, equipment availability, controls management, capital project management and facilities and stores management with full budget ownership. A key part of this will be to develop, manage and deploy the site strategy.
• Implement maintenance systems including, but not limited to PPM and TPM.
• Leading and developing Team Leaders, Engineers, and Apprentices.
• Statutory inspection of production equipment while considering operational requirement of assets, optimal compliance with maintenance schedules.
Some of the traits we are looking for are below.
• Leadership: Able to effectively lead and motivate site team to deliver on objectives.
• Team Building: Able to build a cohesive team that works together effectively to deliver the team objectives
• Conflict resolution: Able to effectively manage and resolve conflicts both within the team and with external stakeholders.
The package on offer is up to £95,000 basic plus bonus, pension, and private healthcare. If you would like to know more details, please apply.