Site Capacity Planner
UK Leading Food Manufacturer
Maidstone – £35k
A leading food manufacturer based in the Maidstone area are on a global scale, they provide their products to leading supermarkets as well as foodservice & wholesale customers throughout the UK. They produce tasty snacking treats for all the family.
This position is a crucial role for the business, you’re to capacity plan short/ medium and peak season demand for the site. Ensuring production schedules are aligned with material/stock availability and that the site is matching the forecasted demand. Some of your duties will be;
• Manage weekly cycle counts with all 3PL’s, reconcile, and investigate any issues
• Work in partnerships with your planning team, customers, operational and commercial teams to deliver effective capacity plans.
• Daily management of the ambient freeze plan, communicate progress, re-planning if needed based on customer requirements
• Work with Demand Planner on forecasts, ensuring accurate data to all site planning teams
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Excellent communication skills as you’ll be dealing customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders all the time.
• Previous capacity planning experience, expert knowledge of forecasting
• Advanced IT skills, Excel – ERP systems etc…highly analytical
• Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritise in a fast passed environment
• Ideally be from a food manufacturing background
If successful this role will see you with a salary up to £35,000.00 + benefits, 25 days holiday + banks and matched pension contribution rate up to 5%. This is a great position within a stable and supportive environment! If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with career development then please get in touch.