Shipping Administrator, Cambridgeshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a small food business with plans for growth and expansion well under way. A vacancy has been identified for a Shipping Administrator to join the team at their new site in Cambridgeshire.
This role will suit an experienced Supply Chain professional, ideally someone with food experience and experience in managing global suppliers.
• Management of orders for Food Products from suppliers worldwide
• Tracking of despatched orders to customers and ensuring agreed deadlines are met
• Efficient management of invoices and payment tracking in line with agreed terms of business
• Use of Excel to manage stock levels and order status
• An experienced Administrator and Coordinator – ideally with food or other FMCG experience
• Strong IT skills – Excel is a must – SAP would be advantageous
• Self-motivated and capable of working in a small team
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in priorities and manage a demanding work-load
What’s on offer?
• A generous salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join an excellent business who are rapidly expanding
To apply for this role, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.