Are you an experienced Production Shift Supervisor looking to work with an exciting manufacturing business in a modern environment?
I am working with a leading manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a modern facility. This is a thrilling time to join the business with lots of opportunities on the horizon.
The site is one of the flagship sites for the business, and they manufacture various products for other industries including building components, automotive components and packaging materials. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Mon-Fri (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
• Looking after circa 30 production individuals including team leaders and operations staff.
• Ensure the highest level of production efficiency with regards to quality, product development, production and health and safety.
• Implement Lean manufacturing techniques and practices.
• Develop human resource management strategies.
• Identify continuous improvement areas and create techniques to achieve improvements.
• Seek out and implement process improvement with regards to production, quality and CI.
• Ensure Health and Safety of the workforce and culture in the business.
• 5 years manufacturing experience.
• 3+ years leadership experience.
• Lean Manufacturing Knowledge.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with huge prospects for the future. If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.