Shift Manager, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
We are currently working with a up and coming manufacturing business who are expanding at a fast rate of knots! They are looking to hire a shift manager who can drive change and help improve performance. Someone who is looking to progress up to a production manager would be a perfect fit.
The role will be paying a max of £35,000 on a rotating day shift pattern.
• Stewardship of the operations agenda and the leadership of the operations in delivering the strategy
• Health Safety and well-being of staff contract / agency staff / visitors, including the progress of operational risk assessments and safe systems identifying and reducing the prevalent hazards
• Management of the operation to achieve the product quality and required attributes as define in the specifications.
• Role model for behaviours in the plant not just Safety and Quality but also in communication
• Experienced Manager with at least 5 years operations experience – 3 of which have been spent running a shift team
• Experienced in delivery operational excellence programs from inception to delivery
• Experienced in the development of Risk Assessments and Safe systems of work
• Evidence of successful cost saving initiatives
• HACCP trained
Please apply for more details or call Lucy Hanlon at DR Newitt Recruitment.