Are you an experienced Production Shift Manager looking to work with an exciting brewing manufacturer in a modern environment?
I am working with a leading manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join a modern facility. This is a very exciting time to join the business with lots of opportunities on the horizon.
The site is one of the flagship sites for the business, and they manufacture various products for the brewing industry and many well-known and reputable beer companies across the world. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Mon-Fri (early and late shift rotation)
Location: Tonbridge Area
• Looking after 8 production individuals including team leaders and operatives.
• Ensure the highest level of production efficiency with regards to quality, product development, production and health and safety.
• Implement Lean manufacturing techniques and practices.
• Maintain budget targets and departmental budgets.
• Identify continuous improvement areas and create techniques to achieve improvements.
• Seek out and implement process improvement with regards to production, quality and CI.
• Ensure Health and Safety of the workforce and culture in the business.
• 5 years manufacturing experience.
• 3+ years leadership experience.
• Six Sigma.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with huge prospects for the future. If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.