Are you a Shift Manager currently managing 40-60 staff in a large, fast-paced food manufacturing environment and, looking for a new challenge?
My client is looking for someone who will be responsible for effectively managing all departmental issues to achieve optimum operational performance in line with business and customer expectations regarding service, quality, health & safety, and cost.
This job is for a hands-on person not afraid to get their hands dirty!
• Understand and adhere to our production standards and demonstrate positive behaviors
• Lead and give direction making sure the teams have sufficient skills and knowledge in all areas
• Ensure equipment is maintained in a safe working order
• Manage a team of operatives to ensure workload is completed in a timely and accurate fashion
• Carry out inspections, investigate damages, and report findings
• Ensure all staff are trained to the required operational standards
• Build effective relationships with all departments within the business
• To ensure a timely and informative shift handover is conducted at the beginning and end of shift
Skills and Experience required:
• Experience of working within a fast-paced food production environment
• Proven ability to manage a team and get the best from your team
• Proven ability to identify, manage and influence continuous improvement opportunities
For a confidential chat please call Wasim