The opportunity to join a rapidly growing food manufacturer has just come available as a Shift Manager. This role not only comes with a great package, it also comes with a great working environment.
You will be…
• Managing staff, overseeing the complete shift production, and liaising with department managers/engineering on any issues that may affect plan and KPI achievement.
• Managing the performance and development of all team members, ensuring that they are trained to at least the appropriate level and that training files are always up to date.
• Promoting and supporting continuous improvement within the team, processes, and systems on both the shift and site.
• Deputising for The Factory Manager and fellow Shift Manager as necessary.
• Working pro-actively with support departments including Engineering, Technical and People.
• Managing the departmental budgets including hours, consumables, and chemicals.
Skills and Experience
• Food Manufacturing experience
• Previous management/supervisory experience
• Excellent health and safety knowledge
• CI experience