South Yorkshire, Rotherham
The opportunity has developed for a Shift Manager to join a massive market leader manufacturer in the food industry.
4 on/ 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
The shift manager must be able to successfully manage a safe working environment and provide effective & efficient leadership for all linked to the team. Responsibility will be held for all areas of production when on shift.
– Proactively manage site safety systems to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all associates on shift
– Continuous improvement – utilizes lean tools and techniques to lead shift performance, identifies root causes for losses, develops and agrees corrective actions with owners
– Resource management – plan and organise labour to deliver the budgeted numbers on a shift-by-shift basis
– People development
– Train and mentor every single person involved with the shift manager during same shift
– Comfortable managing people within a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG
– Ability to mentor, coach and develop associates at all levels of the business
– Able to work under pressure
– Good communication to levels of the business
– Proven people leadership skills
– Good IT skills
If this is of interest for yourself, please get in touch with Hamish MacLeod and he will run through the application process and details of the role.
01312265060 / Hamish.firstname.lastname@example.org