Are you an experienced Production Shift Manager looking to work with an exciting food manufacturing business in a modern working environment?
I am working with a leading food manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join a modern facility. This is a very exciting time to join the business with lots of opportunities on the horizon.
The site is one of the flagship sites for the business, and they manufacture various types of food including scotch eggs and cocktail sausages for large supermarkets, retailers and restaurants. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Shifts: Mon-Fri (early and late shift rotation)
• Looking after 45 production individuals including supervisors, team leaders and operatives.
• Ensure the highest level of production efficiency through achievement of KPI’s with regards to quality, product development, production and health and safety.
• Implement and deliver training and development programmes for employees.
• Oversee the recruitment of new staff.
• Maintain budget targets and departmental budgets.
• Identify continuous improvement areas and create techniques to achieve improvements.
• Food manufacturing experience.
• 3+ years leadership experience.
• Food Safety.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with huge prospects for the future. If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.