Supply Chain Planner, Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known food produce business in Fife. A vacancy has arisen for a motivated Supply Chain Planner to join the team.
• Planning the supply chain processes to ensure goods availability to fulfil all customer requirements with minimal waste
• Liaise with supply chain team and suppliers regularly to ensure processes and procedures run to plan
• Monitor production activity verses plan, adjusting if needed
• Ensure ERP accuracy at all times
• An experienced Supply Chain Team Member from FMCG background, food preferred
• A friendly and professional individual able to communicate and build strong relationships quickly
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of data whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
• IT literate on Microsoft packages essential and ERP system experience required
What’s on offer?
• £25 – 30k
• Monday – Friday (flexibility required at peak times)
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.