Demand Planner, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are an international food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planner/Supply Analyst in London.
• Combines aspects of Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Retail Analysis
• Maintain the forecasting systems to deliver accurate demand data
• Customer facing – build and maintain strong relationships
• Work closely with the commercial and supply chain teams
• Demand/Supply Analyst experience
• FMCG background
• Short shelf life experience
• Advanced Excel and knowledge of ERP
What’s on offer?
• Up to £35k plus benefits
• Monday – Friday (please note, 3 hrs are required one morning once a month on a Sat or Sun, time in lieu will be given back during the week)
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.