Customer Service Team Leader, East Anglia
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a large food manufacturer based in Bedfordshire. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Supply Chain Customer Service Team Leader to join the company.
• Responsible for end to end process improvement for own and executive accounts
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Lead and coach your team to deliver an excellent service and hit targets
• Act as functional lead for International Customer Service implementations/changes
• Proven track record of leading and developing a small team in a Supply Chain function
• Good MS Office skills (Excel, PP, Word)
• Experience with ERP systems
• Able to drive and own change
What’s on offer?
• Up to £30,500.00
• Travel involved
• Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.