Buyer, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a well-known food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Buyer in Berkshire.
• Source, negotiate and set up contracts for raw materials at the best cost
• Carry out market research and identify cost savings
• Support NPD and Technical teams
• Provide forecasts and build a network of contacts
• Procurement experience within food environment is essential
• Strong Excel skills
• Positive attitude and a people person
• Proven negotiation skills
What’s on offer?
• £40k - £45k
• Brilliant benefits and discretionary bonus
• Monday – Friday
• An excellent company that offers extensive training, development and support
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.