Site Administrator, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large and well-known food business who supply to major supermarkets. A position has arisen for a Site Administrator to join the team in Kent.
• Reception duties – meet and greet visitors and answer main switchboard
• Coordinate meetings on and off site
• Provide administration support to HR – transfer information from payroll to HR, filing and minute taking etc.
• Book hotels, car hire, train and plane tickets for associates
• Strong administration background
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a very fast paced environment
• Good IT skills and knowledge
What’s on offer?
• Opportunity to develop a career in a great business
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.