Shipping Controller, East Anglia
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client are an international food manufacturer based in Suffolk. A brilliant vacancy has arisen for a Shipping Controller to join the team.
• Coordinate delivery of shipments of all home and export orders
• Prepare correct paperwork for shipments
• Work closely with other departments
• Work to tight deadlines
• Shipping admin experience (European road freight, deep sea, export and shipping of hazardous material etc.)
• Understanding of paperwork and customs requirements per country
• Hazard trained and Aviation security trained is advantageous
• Good MS Office and SAP skills
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities to develop in a global company
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.